I highly recommend pinning the image above to one of your Pinterest boards, as this will be a long read and you might want to return to it later.
We collected some very interesting information about natural and imitation pearls for you.
Read on, if you would like to know:
– how are cultivated pearls “created” on mussel-farms,
– who swallowed a pearl to win a wager,
– which European royalty wore pearls on his shoes,
– what do pearls symbolize,
– how to take care of pearls,
– why do we love glass pearls and what can you create using pearls?
We wrote this article with lots of love.
Sign up to my newsletter if you don’t want to miss articles like this in the future:
Read more about pearls!
With the exception of Storytelling Jewelry and unless otherwise stated, photos are free stock images from Pixabay.