How to make a return
Every return / refund will be treated in alliance with the law of the European Union and The Netherlands, where the business Erika Sándor – The Storytelling Jeweller is registered.
All the beadwork tutorials are delivered to you as digital products. You can download them immediately after payment. I intend to make them as easy to follow as possible. It is important that you study the diagrams and read the text thoroughly, and use the same size and type of beads and thread as in the tutorial.
However, it can of course happen that you encounter a problem. I will do my best to help you overcome the difficulties.
This is what we will do:
- You can send me a message directly to my e-mail address (email@example.com) or through the Contact page. Please tell me which design are you working on, and describe the problem as accurately as possible. It helps a lot if you refer to the step and the code of the bead as they are referred to in the tutorial.
- I will send you a mail, and if necessary, new diagrams and photos with further instructions and ideas.
- If the problem is not solved, I will make you video instructions.
- If the video doesn’t help, we will have a 1-on-1 session through Skype.
- In case that neither the mails, pictures, additional diagrams, the video nor the Skype-call help, you will get a full refund of the tutorial in question.
I want you to love what you ordered.
Once an item or service purchased online is delivered, you have 14 days to decide whether or not to keep it. If you changed your mind, please contact me by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by this contact form. Returns must be in their original, unworn, unused condition, with all the tags attached. Shipping fees are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for return shipping. It’s recommended to ship your package with insurance and use a trackable shipping method.
You don’t have to give a reason for your decision, but I would greatly appreciate any feedback, so I can learn from it.
CUSTOM ORDERED ITEMS
In case of a custom order you will be charged 20% of the price in advance. I will start to work on your jewel immediately after the payment arrived (through PayPal or by bank transfer). The remaining 80% of the price will be payed before dispatching the package.
In the very improbable case that I can’t deliver the jewel in time, I make a mistake in following your specifications, or I can’t find the material needed for your jewel, the whole price (the advance payment and the remaining 80%, too) will be refunded to you. In case the jewel is finished in time and it is following every detail you gave me in advance, but you still don’t like it, the advance payment will not be returned.
Returns must be in their original, unworn, unused condition, with all the tags attached. Shipping fees are non-refundable, and customers are responsible for return shipping. It’s recommended to ship your package with insurance and use a trackable shipping method.
More about ordering a custom item.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/eritales/public_html/woo/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 177