- 8, 12 and 18 mm rivoli / round stone (I used this, this, this and this),
- 24 x 12 mm Swarovski Elements pendant nr. 6100 (I used this),
- 3 mm round beads,
- 3 mm Swarovski Elements bicone bead nr. 5328,
- 2,5-3 mm fire polished beads,
- earring hooks
- Miyuki seed beads,
- thin beading needle,
- 0.12 mm (6LB) Fireline,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
MODEL AND INSPIRATION
Alina Tuluceanu. Thank you so much for your trust to create you something special, Alina!
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.