- 2-hole Miyuki Half Tila beads,
- Preciosa sew-on rhinestones,
- Miyuki seed beads 15/0,
- pendant drop,
- Swarovski bicone 3 mm and 4 mm,
- earring hooks,
- thin beading needle,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
- 16 mm Swarovski 6106 pear-shaped pendant drop
The tutorial doesn’t contain color codes.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an e-mail away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.