This tutorial is fairly easy to follow, however, you should have a little bit of previous experience with bead embroidery and should know how to work with Peyote stitch.
You can have this tutorial for FREE, too, if you join my e-mail list.
Would you like to learn Peyote stitch now? Try my free beading tutorial for bezeling cabochons with Peyote stitch!
The handmade artisan cabochon used in the pendant was a sponsorship gift from L2Studio.
For the bead-embroidered part:
- cca. 26 mm round L2Studio Sashiko cabochon available at TheStorytellingJeweller ,
- beading foundation (my choice is Ultra Suede),
- backing (my choice is leather, you can also use imitation leather or Ultra Suede),
- Miyuki seed beads,
- 3 mm Swarovski Elements bicone beads,
- 2 mm round beads,
- leaf-shaped O-T clasp.
For the necklace:
- 4 mm leather cord,
- terminators for the leather cord,
- 4 mm jumprings,
- flower-shaped O-T clasp.
- thin beading needle,
- glue (my choice: E-6000),
- Fireline or other strong and thin beading thread,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only an email away from me if you need more help or have a problem with finding the right material.