In this beading tutorial I will show you:
- how to bezel more cabochons in one go, without having to start a new thread,
- how to attach a peyote stripe (which gives you a looooot of possibilities to expand your designs)
- and how to fasten some beautiful rhinestone chains to it.
It’s essential that you know how to bezel a cabochon with Peyote stitch. You can learn how to do it from my free Forget-me-not beading tutorial for a pair of earrings.
- 12 mm round rivoli cabochons,
- 13 x 18 mm oval cabochons,
- 2.8 or 2.1 mm rhinestone chain / cupchain (in the original: 2.8 mm),
- earring hooks,
- Miyuki Delica 11/0,
- Miyuki round seed beads 15/0,
- thin beading needle,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.
The tutorial doesn’t include detailed instructions about the pendant holder.