The True2 beads and the Trinity beads were a sponsorship gift of Beadsmith.
- SuperDuo beads,
- Dragonscale beads,
- 6 mm Trinity beads,
- Chili beads,
- True2 beads,
- 2 mm fire polished or pressed round glass beads,
- 4 or 5 mm flat back stick-on strass,
- seed beads,
- 0.12 mm (6 LB) smoke-grey Fireline ,
- thread-burner or sharp scissors,
- thin beading needle,
- bead mat,
- flat pad ring base (I used this ring base).
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.
The beading instructions don’t explain how to turn the motif into an earring.