- 14 mm Swarovski Elements rivoli / round stone nr. 1122,
- round beads,
- Swarovski Elements bicone bead nr. 5328,
- Miyuki fringe bead / drop,
- 24 x 12 mm Swarovski Elements pendant nr. 6100,
- Miyuki seed beads,
- thin beading needle,
- 0.12 mm (6LB) Fireline,
- bead mat,
- thread burner or scissors.
Size of the ﬁnished piece of beadwork: cca. 4.8 x 2.5 cm / 1.9 x 1 inch.
Buying this tutorial enables you to ﬁnish the jewel for personal use and also to sell the ﬁnished product.
KEEP IN MIND!
The diagrams and written instructions are clear and easy to follow, but remember, that you are always only a mail away from me if you need more help or have problem with finding the right material.